Gift Idea

This week is teacher appreciation week at my kids school. I wanted to make something for them to thank them for their long hours and well frankly for putting up with my two boys all year. As I was walking around the craft store the other day, I ran across some plain, white metal boxes and this is what I ended up doing with them. We put some hand sanitizer, chocolates, and a thank you letter from the boys in each box.




They were easy and fun to put together. All you need are the metal boxes, some scrapbooking paper, embellishments of your choice, and some ribbon. (I had all of this, except the boxes which cost me around $8.00 for the two (I had a 40% off coupon).




7 comments:

  1. Bonnie - you've been doing this for a while! It's beautiful. I love that everyone will know how talented you are. :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice to let people know. I want you to visit my site, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once per week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s awesome in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my experience. thanks admin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!