Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes


Want to know something about me? It might not come as a big surprise after looking at these photos but I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!
Loving chocolate is a weakness that's for sure but it's one that I'm willing to live with!  
Last night I was having one of those chocolate cravings and these chocolate cupcakes hit the spot! Chocolate moist cake with chocolate ganache, chocolate buttercream frosting and topped with chocolate sprinkles and a Belgian Chocolate Thin. As you can see it's a chocoholic dream come true! 

I discovered these Belgian Chocolate Thins at Target a while back and let me just say, they are divine! If you haven't already tried them, I'll just apologize now for introducing them to you because you'll love them!


You can find the recipe to these delicious cupcakes here at Your Cup of Cake

Photobucket
This post is linked to these parties
Six Sisters' Stuff
Tatertots and Jello
Positively Splendid
I Heart Naptime
Brassy Apple



17 comments:

  1. look great! I love chocolate too :) came over from made in a day's blog hop and am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh YUM! so want those cupcakes in my belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more chocolate, the better in my opinion! I've never heard of those Belgian Chocolate thins before...gotta see if my store carries them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are really good! I'm happy that I found your blog-I just clicked the follow button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look AH-MAZING! You can never have too much chocolate...and that's a fact. :) Stopping by from Thee Blog Hop! Happy Sunday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I've never heard of those chocolate thins, they look like something I wouldn't be able to stop eating! lol New follower ~ stopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look delicious!! I just found you through the blog hop, and I'd love it if we followed each other! Your blog is adorable:)

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from the blog hop - these look seriously incredible! I probably would have eaten waaaaay too many!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! These look way too good! Newly following from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum yum. These look amazing. I'd love for you to link them up to my Marvelous Mondays party. It opens on Sunday evenings.
    I'm your newest follower via GFC. Visiting from the Networking Blog Hop! Looking forward to reading your blog.

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh boy, those look awesome.. I'm a chocolate lover! Beautiful blog! Following you via the blog hop and would love a follow back. All the best, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my! These look delicious!!! Can't wait to try the recipe! Hope you have a great week!
    -Heather
    http://stringtownhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously? I can't handle the deliciousness oozing from this post!! LOL

    stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore your blog. Just read the whole thing! I look forward to see more of your projects. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! I am visiting from the Thee Blog Hop. I am a little late but I just wanted to stop by! I am a new follower! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ hope you will stop by and do the same. I have an awesome giveaway going on with a Cricut machine! I would Love it if you would stop by and enter!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! These look absolutely sinful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! I drooled a little. I'm stopping by from Monday mingle. I hope ya have a great labor day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!